Reverberations is a blog about travel, tea and a special love for German culture & language. The blog focuses on getting to know unknown places, rediscovering ones you may have overlooked and sharing new experiences. Whether that experience is indulging in afternoon tea or flying in a Zeppelin.
Reverberations also holds a special love for Germany, sharing travel destinations, foodie tips and language learning tricks.
Reverberations is up for the challenge! Are you ready to come along?
As of July 1, 2018:
- Monthly average of more than 2704 unique visitors and over 3460 pageviews year to date.
- +440 followers on Instagram
- +1000 followers on Twitter
- +660 followers on Pinterest with more than 60k monthly average viewers
- +190 fans on Facebook
The site has a domain authority (DA) of 29.
Reverberations readers are generally female (69%) travelers interested in culture and food. Most readers are from the United States (48%), Germany (9%) or the United Kingdom (6%).
Awards & Recognition
- Jury member for the 2018 JWL North Kanto Inbound Awards
- In December 2016, Reverberations’ “How to Spend 24 Hours in Munich” was recognized as a shortlist finalist in AccorHotels’ “24 Hours In…” competition.
- Selected as a winner of Mix’s #TheBloggerProject (2017)
- Focus on the arts and culture, specifically museums, architecture and history
- Sampling and sharing local food experiences
- Unique and sometimes off-the-beaten-path adventures
- German language learning for beginners or travelers
Work With Me
Looking for a passionate voice to share your excitement? Partner with Reveberations and reach out to the readers. Each partnership includes carefully crafted text written especially for the collaboration. Let’s get the conversation started!
- Sponsored posts
- Press/FAM trips
- Contests and giveaways
- Social media promotion
Travel & Tourism
- Greater Wilmington Convention and Visitors Bureau – Afternoon Tea at HOTEL DU PONT
- Greater Wilmington Convention and Visitors Bureau – A Visit To: Nemours Mansion and Gardens
- Munich Tourism – A Visit to: Bayerisches Nationalmuseum
- Nuremberg Tourism – A Visit To: Germanisches Nationalmuseum
- Hotel Du Pont – Checking In: Historic & Luxurious Hotel Du Pont
Companies & Brands
- Momosan – Iron Chef Morimoto’s Momosan Elevates Ramen
- Smith Island Baking Company – Smith Island Baking Company Takes The Cake
- Zeppelin NT – Up, Up & Away! My Flight in a Zeppelin
- Waldlaufer – These Waldlaufer Boots Are Made For Walking
- MeinCupcake – Butter Cookies with Molded Chocolate
About The Author
Corinne is a traveler, German language learner and museum enthusiast. Eager to explore and experience, she dreams of living in Munich within walking distance of Schloss Nymphenburg. But for now she lives in suburban Philadelphia, not far from where she was born and raised. Home is a 19th century farmhouse with her favorite travel buddies: her husband and George, their miniature schnauzer.
In addition to Reverberations, Corinne runs GermanEveryday.com, a popular German word of the day service. The site boasts over 17,000 Twitter followers, more than 1000 Facebook fans and over 700 daily email subscribers. A longtime blogger, she previously ran a website dedicated to shining the spotlight on independent music with reviews, interviews and more.