Reverberations is a blog about travel, tea and a special love for German culture & language. The blog focuses on getting to know unknown places, rediscovering ones you may have overlooked and sharing new experiences. Whether that experience is indulging in afternoon tea or flying in a Zeppelin.
Reverberations also holds a special love for Germany, sharing travel destinations, foodie tips and language learning tricks.
Reverberations is up for the challenge! Are you ready to come along?
As of December 2017:
- Monthly on average more than 1300 unique visitors and over 2000 pageviews
- +375 followers on Instagram
- +920 followers on Twitter
- +410 followers on Pinterest
- +70 fans on Facebook
The site has a domain authority (DA) of 30 with a page authority (PA) of 41.
Reverberations readers are generally female (63%) travelers interested in culture and food. Most readers are from the United States (52%), Germany (9%) or the United Kingdom (6%).
Awards & Recognition
In December 2016, Reverberations’ “How to Spend 24 Hours in Munich” was recognized as a shortlist finalist in AccorHotels’ “24 Hours In…” competition.
Selected as a winner of Mix’s #TheBloggerProject.
- Focus on the arts and culture, specifically museums, architecture and history
- Sampling and sharing local food experiences
- Unique and sometimes off-the-beaten-path adventures
- German language learning for beginners or travelers
Work With Me
Looking for a passionate voice to share your excitement? Partner with Reveberations and reach out to the readers. Each partnership includes carefully crafted text written especially for the collaboration. Let’s get the conversation started!
- Sponsored posts
- Press/FAM trips
- Contests and giveaways
- Social media promotion
Travel & Tourism
- Greater Wilmington Convention and Visitors Bureau – Afternoon Tea at HOTEL DU PONT
- Greater Wilmington Convention and Visitors Bureau – A Visit To: Nemours Mansion and Gardens
- Munich Tourism – A Visit to: Bayerisches Nationalmuseum
- Nuremberg Tourism – A Visit To: Germanisches Nationalmuseum
- Hotel Du Pont – Checking In: Historic & Luxurious Hotel Du Pont
Companies & Brands
- Momosan – Iron Chef Morimoto’s Momosan Elevates Ramen
- Smith Island Baking Company – Smith Island Baking Company Takes The Cake
- Zeppelin NT – Up, Up & Away! My Flight in a Zeppelin
- Waldlaufer – These Waldlaufer Boots Are Made For Walking
- MeinCupcake – Butter Cookies with Molded Chocolate
About The Author
Corinne is a traveler, German language learner and museum enthusiast. She dreams of living in Munich within walking distance of Schloss Nymphenburg. But for now she lives in suburban Philadelphia, not far from where she was born and raised. Home is a 19th century farmhouse with favorite travel buddies: her husband and miniature schnauzer.
Today, in addition to Reverberations, she runs GermanEveryday.com, a popular German word of the day service with over 16,000 Twitter followers, more than 760 Facebook fans and over 700 daily email subscribers. A longtime blogger, she previously ran a website dedicated to shining the spotlight on independent music with reviews, interviews and more.